Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 1: Something I'm Looking Forward To This Year

Written May 12, 2011


I think, to anyone who's spoken to me at all in the last 8 months, that this one is obvious. I am looking forward to leaving Korea. As great an experience as some people have had and as much as I've learned from being here and as much as I've grown as a person; as a woman and as much as I've done some really cool things (Jeju, Wine Train, living in South Korea...), I'll be really happy to go home and be comfortable walking down the street without people staring then nudging their friends to stare too. I actually made a blog about Things/People I'm Looking Forward to When I Get Back to Toronto, so I'll talk about other things. Although I'm ready to ho home, I'm still looking forward to finishing my Korea Bucket List before I go. I'm also looking forward to visiting France for the first time in August. I'm a bit scared too, but I know it'll be great. After France, I'm looking forward to whatever I decide to do until next Fall when I hope to be in school again. So! Here's to the next few months!

No comments: